Directions: A word (all in capital) along with four options is given below. You need to choose the appropriate synonyms for the given word among the below choices.
1. Synonyms for TALENTED is –
Memory: Talented means, A person having a natural skill for something.
2. Synonyms for CHAOS is –
Memory: Chaos means, complete disorder and confusion.
3. Synonyms for INDUSTRIOUS is –
Memory: Industrious meaning someone who is diligent or hard-worker.
4. Synonyms for INSIPID is –
Memory: Insipid meaning something that has lacking flavour or tasteless.
5. Synonyms for ADVERSITY is –
Memory: Adversity meaning a difficult or unpleasant situation.
6. Synonyms for MONOTONOUS is –
Memory: Monotonous meaning dull or lacking in variety and interest.
7. Synonyms for HOSTILITY is –
Memory: Hostility meaning someone who has unfriendliness or rude behaviour.
8. Synonyms for CONCISE is –
Memory: Concise means, Giving a lot of information clearly in a few words or brief but comprehensive.
9. Synonyms for EXPANDABLE is –
Memory: Expandable meaning something able to be made larger or more extensive.
10. Synonyms for TANGIBLE is –
Memory: Tangible meaning something that is perceptible by touch.